- Model NO.: Anipower battery 24v 12ah
- Usage: Electric Bicycle
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Acid
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Trademark: Anipow
- Origin: China
- Type: LiFePO4
- Nominal Voltage: 3.2V
- Shape: Split-Shaped Battery
- Installation: Packaged
- Item: Electric Bike Battery 24V 12ah
- Specification: CE, ROHS, UL
Anipow&Eastar LiFePO4 electric bike battery 24v 10ah
1. Factory aggressive price
2. Delivery time : One or two days for exiting brands for sample;
One week for OEM samples;
20-25days after confirming order.
3. ROHS, CE, UL certificates
4. Welcome OEM, Welcome to send inquiry to EASTAR BATTERY
China supplier LiFePO4 electric bike battery 24v 10ah
Cd 0% Hg 0% Pb 0%
2. Excellent Performance of Hight Rate Charge and Discharge
For different applications, the cell can be quick charged in 1`3 hours, it can also withstand a high rate discharge of 10C.
3. Reliable Safety Vent
It is 1005 tested that the safety vent opens automatically when the internal pressure of the cell is more than 25atm.
4. Wide Temperature Range
Performance remains efficient over a wide tempreture range from -20C ~ +60C
5. Handling Performance
Maintenance-free and can be applied optionally
6. No memory Affects
Ni-MH battery can be recharged after partial discharge
LiFePO4 battery is the top energy choice for Hev, ev, ups, Power tools and electric power storage system, as it is safe, environment-friendly and powerful with long cycle life and no memory effect.
1. Safe: The safest Li-ion battery so far, accredited with CE and UL.
2. Environment-friendly: Accredited with ROHS, without any hazardous and noxious substances
3. Powerful: Able to discharge with 20C at 65C max.
4. Long cycle life: Over 2000 cycles with capacity staying at 80% min.
5. No memory effect: Always ready for charge and use, with no need to charge after a full discharge
6. Wide temperature range: Available for use when the temperature ranges form -20~70C
Mainly used for large EV, light EV, boats, planes, small medical instruments as well as portable apparatuses PV/wind power generation, peak-load adjustment, power station distribution, communication base station, UPS, military etc.