C Size R14 Battery 1.5V, Zinc Carbon Um2 Battery for Electric Appliance
|FOB Price:||US $0.08-0.092 / dozen|
|Min. Order:||1,000 dozen|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 dozen||US $0.08-0.092/ dozen|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: R14
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5V
- Recycling: Non-Recyclable
- Certification: CE, UL, CB, TUV, RoHS, CTIA, PSE, KC, GOST-R, SASO
- Trademark: OEM/EASTAR
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Charging Type: Non-rechargeable
- Battery Type: Zinc Carbon Battery
- Size: C
- Packaging: Blister Card/ Shrink
- Transport Package: Carton
|Specification of Carbon Zinc Dry Battery|
|R03||1.5||20-25min||PVC||Blister card / Shrink|
|R6||1.5||45min||PVC||Blister card / Shrink|
|R14||1.5||110min||PVC||Blister card / Shrink|
|R20||1.5||280min||PVC||Blister card / Shrink|
|6F22||1.5||250min||Metal||Blister card / Shrink|
1. Do not put fire and tried to open it.
2. Do not mix of the old cells or other types of batteries.
3. When connecting a battery to a charger, ensure correct polarity.
4. Store batteries in a cool dry place, always discharge batteries before bulk storage or shipment.
5. When use battery find Abnormal and problems, please stop its use.
6. Because of the electrochemical cell system, battery in long-term storage conditions, suggestions will take 90% to 100% of the battery power.
1. Leakage-proof packing, shelf-time up to 3 years
2. Mercury, Cadmium, Lead free
3. Low internal resistance & higher discharge rate capacity
4. Widely used for flashlights, toys, calculators, clocks ect.
5. Guarantee period: Within 3 years after delivery under proper storage condition.