- Model NO.: AP645
- Nominal Voltage: 6V
- Trademark: EASTAR
- Origin: Guangdong
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Specification: general standard
1. With different type for choice (including 2V, 6V, 12V battery etc. )
3. Factory directly/OEM acceptable
1. Excellent safety performance: No electrolyte leakage, battery swelling and cracking under normal use.
2. Good discharging performance: With smooth discharging voltage and mild discharging platform
3. Good stock-proof performance: The fully charged and completely fixed battery, with 4mm amplitude and 16.7Hz frequency does have a normal open circuit voltage without leakage, batteries swelling or cracking problem after one-hour vibration.
4. Good impact-proof performance: The fully charged battery is proved to maintain normal open circuit voltage and be without leakage or batteries swelling or cracking after dropping three times from 20cm height naturally to a 1cm-thick hard woodboard.
5. Good resistance to over discharge: In temperature of 25 degrees Celsius, the fully charged battery discharges with fixed resistance which is equivalent to the one required by 1CA discharge of the battery for three weeks, and it can restore capacity over 75%.
6. Good resistance to overcharge: The fully charged battery is proved to maintain normal open circuit voltage and be without leakage or batteries swelling or cracking in temperature of 25 degrees Celsius after charging at 0.1CA for 48 hours, and the capacity maintain over 95%.
7. Good resistance to high current: The fully charged battery is proved to be without conductive part melted or any appearance deformation after discharging at 2CA for 5 minutes or 10CA for 5 seconds.