1)Maintenance Free Lead Acid Battery 12V3.3Ah
2)1.4kg per lead acid battery
3)3 years design life
4)High rate discharge
- Maintenance free
- High power to weight ratio
- No memory effect
- Low self discharge
- CE certificate
- Long service life
- High discharge rate
- Wide operating temperature range
- EASTAR series batteries have acid in the case and are fully charged before leaving factory. Do not attempt to dismantle the battery, if accidental skin/eye contact is made with electrolyte, seek medical advice immediately.
- Do not use a new battery with an old one.
- Do not use the battery in sealed container.
- Each battery should have detailed record including the ex-factory date, installing date and using record.
- Check the connection of wire in a fixed interval (once a year). If there is any looseness should tighten the wire.
- Wipe the surface of the battery with soft cloth in a fixed interval (once three months) and always keep the battery clean.
- Avoid using any kind of organic solvents for cleaning the surface of the battery.
- Fire protection and security uninterruptible power supply
- Electronic appliance and other backup power supply
- Telephone and telecommunication equipment
- Uninterruptible power supply systems for bank
- Emergency lighting or small lamp fitting
- Electric power system
- Security system
134 x 68 x 62 X 66mm
T3 / T4
314 x 280 x 120mm